Basic Intuition Process
Description: in this course participants are trained to enhance their sensory perception when they are blindfolded. The visual dominant people are able to see the colours & details in a flash card while blindfolded.
- The touch dominant people are able to know the colours & details in a flash card while blindfolded by touching.
- The auditory dominant people are able to HEAR the colour & details in a flash card while blindfolded.
- The smell dominant people are able know the colour & details in a flash card by smelling.
- Those who are taste dominant people are able to know the colours & details in flash card by putting the flash card near to the tongue. When the brain power increases sensory perception improves.
When the senses improve the ability to comprehend is heightened. The five senses are able to capture information from outside easily & download into the brain hence improves learning capabilities.
- Improves memory
- Establish emotional stability
- Improves concentration
- Studies can become easier.
- More confidence & better decision making
- Improves motor skills
- Removes fear of the unknown
- Improvement in academics, sports and other co-curricular activities
- Sharpness and clarity in thinking, for e.g.: get the right thought at the right time Removes fear of examinations
- become internally guided and therefore more disciplined